When the courts are busy, members must play short sets and should not play singles.
League & tournament matches, Club events & coaching take priority over social tennis.
- League matches are played on courts 1,2 & 3 from mid April to the end of June.
- Adult matches are on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday evenings from 6pm onwards.
- Junior matches are played on most Saturday and Sunday afternoons, from 4pm to approx 6.30pm.
- Please refer to the Events Calendar for further details of specific Club events.
General guidelines when there are no matches on :
- Seniors have priority on courts 1,2 & 3 but may use courts 4 & 5, if vacant
- Juniors have priority on courts 4 & 5 but may use courts 3, 2 & 1, in that order, if vacant
Senior match nights (Mon - Thurs), Ladies Nights or Men's Nights :
- Seniors have priority on courts 1,2, 3 & 4 all evening.
- Juniors have priority on Court 5 until 8.30pm after which Seniors have priority.
Saturday & Sunday afternoons when Junior matches on :
- Junior matches on courts 1,2 & 3 take precedence.
- Other Juniors have priority on court 5 until 8pm and Seniors have priority on court 4.
Responsibility for the safety and behaviour of Juniors under 11 years lies with their parents/guardians.
All courts may be used for competitions sanctioned by the Committee.
Play under floodlights must cease by 10.00pm